I am an absolute sucker for blazers! These are my go-to wardrobe staple addition (I have about 30 in my wardrobe.. whoops!). They ALWAYS elevate an outfit. Throw on some skinny jeans, belt and white singlet and some loafers and you are ready to roll. Dress them up, dress them down. SO easy and effortless and so chic. Ugh. Just so good.
So I have done all the hard work for you (as usual) and compiled my Friday Favourites. You’re welcome! Happy shopping – Unfortunately I wont be able to join you.. I’ve already maxed my credit card..! Haha!
Friday Five Favourites
- Camilla and Marc Dimmer Blazer in Blush. My number 1. So stylish and so sleek, I just love the cut of this. Blush is my favourite for all seasons and it compliments so many skin tones too. It is fully lined, cinched at the waist and has the signature C&M buttons. If its good enough for Nadia Bartel, its good enough for me. You don’t have to tell me twice..
- Emporio Armani Black Womens Blazer. This I just adore. With the deep v across the front, it makes it perfect for those late night cocktails with the girls or a sexy winter date with the one you’re trying to impress. Can be worn with our without anything underneath and still looks classy and effortless. Sah-leek.
- Emporio Armani Cream Oversize Blazer. This colour is just perfect for that summer tan and slinky top underneath. I totally appreciate a low front and this one doesn’t disappoint. With only a single button, its perfect for a night on a rooftop bar, great company and a glass of fine wine. Ahh those summer days.
- MAXMara Linen Blazer, light grey. This cropped and light linen blazer is a must for anything where practical meets fashionable. Perfect for the desk-to-dinner event, or anything really. Dress it up or dress it down, this one is a winner.
- Balmain Double-Breasted Wool-Twill blazer. I have been eyeing this one off for a looonnngggg time with no avail. Ahh, but a girl can dream! I love this one in Marine or in Noir. Balmain always takes it to the next level with their tailoring and military inspiration.
What is your go-to blazer and fashion item? How do you like to style your staple blazer? Let me know in the comments below.